Ultra Vivid Effect Hi-Res Colour Creator
Striking colour in a spray can! This salon quality micro-fine sunless mist utilises colour theory to neutralise orange hues. Deliberately formulated using a unique blend of violet and brown hue bronzers, this spray effects a deeper, darker, more dynamic tan.Features & Benefits:
- Watermelon to help improve the appearance of skin and reduce redness.
- Cranberry to help combat free radicals and moisturise skin.
- Tomato to help prevent signs of ageing and revive the skin’s glow.
- This combination of botanicals is a powerful dose of antioxidants that help protect and renew the skin for a long, lasting tan.
- Norvell formulates with breakthrough odor control technology, Ordenone®, designed to virtually eliminate the odour commonly caused by sunless tanning products by encapsulating malodor molecules.
- Vitamin E bolsters skin’s UV defense and neutralises free radicals.
- Vitamin C evens skin tone and is an anti-ageing powerhouse.
- Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Non-Comedogenic, Cruelty Free, Sulfate Free, 100% Vegan, Nut Allergy Free
Secured and trusted checkout with
|How To Use|
For best results, exfoliate 24 hours prior to application. In a well-ventilated area, apply to clean, dry skin. Keep the can in constant motion and hold 6–8 inches from body. When applying to face, hands, feet, hold 12 inches from areas. Apply spray in a sweeping motion across area to be tanned. Avoid over-application to elbows, hands, knees, ankles and feet. Do not bathe, shower or sweat for at least 8 hours after application.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water/Eau), Butane, Propane, Dihydroxyacetone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Caramel, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5/CI 19140, Blue 1/CI 42090, Red 40/CI 16035, Red 33/CI 17200, Yellow 6/CI 15985, Green 5/CI 61570, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal