Self Tanning Mousse
This velvety mousse is created with the Natural Color Complex to enhance Norvell’s just-off-the-beach colour by helping improve skin’s texture & hydration.Features & Benefits:
- Designed with warm brown with chestnut undertones for a classic, bronze tan.
- Immediate cosmetic bronzes get you ready to go, while DHA will deepen the tan over the next 24 hours.
- Norvell formulates with breakthrough odour control technology, Ordenone®, designed to virtually eliminate the odour commonly caused by sunless tanning products by encapsulating malodor molecules.
- Prevents: Tomato Seed Extract helps prevent signs of ageing and enables oxygen absorption in the skin.
- Smooths: Vitamin C helps stimulate collagen to tighten and smooth the skin.
- Blocks: Vitamin E helps block free radicals from the skin to reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful looking.
- Hydrates: Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract moisturises the skin to help with anti-ageing.
- Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Non-Comedogenic, Cruelty Free, Sulfate Free, 100% Vegan, Nut Allergy Free
Secured and trusted checkout with
|Fragrance||Allergen-Free Raspberry Almond|
|How To Use|
Best results are achieved by applying product smoothly and quickly to lightly exfoliated, freshly cleansed skin. To avoid coloring of palms, use Norvell Applicator Mitt or was hands immediately with soap and water after application. Use sparingly near elbows, knees, ankles and wrists. When applying to face, lightly blend into hairline. Do not get wet for at least 8 hours after application. Cosmetic bronzers will wash away during first shower.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Propanediol, Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl, Cocoate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Glycerin, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Caramel, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40/CI 16035, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Red 33/CI 17200, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 6/CI 15985, Green 5/CI 61570, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol