Cosmo Handheld Solution
Norvell’s newest solution UVC Cosmo contains our most innovative, proprietary mix of bronzers. This solution utilises mirco-nutrient technology to deliver a spray tan filled with a potent blend of vitamins and antioxidants for a perfect boost to your client’s skin colour.Features & Benefits:
- Proprietary blend of Norvell’s hottest solutions...Venetian and Dark! Cosmo will work with your base skin colour to give you the beautiful glow!
- Cosmo is fragranced with the essence of vanilla summer, a deliberate fragrance combination that actually helps in eliminating that sunless tanning smell.
- Not just nice to smell, these formulations encapsulate the molecules that occur when DHA reacts with the chemistry of one’s skin rather than merely masking it.
- Organic alcohol derived from sugar cane
- Organic aloe leaf juice for long lasting moisturise
- Vitamin C helps with moisturise, firming, brightening and smoothing of skin
- Vitamin E, Tomato Extract and Cranberry Extract provide healing, anti-ageing and antioxidants
- Quickest drying formula ever developed
- Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Non-Comedogenic, Cruelty Free, Sulfate Free, 100% Vegan, Nut Allergy Free
Secured and trusted checkout with
|How To Use|
The quality of DHA used in sunless products is directly related to the outcome of your sunless tan. Norvell is the largest user of DHA in the world and our on-site laboratory tests each batch as it arrives in our facility to ensure peak performance.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Isosorbide, Fragrance (Parfum), Propanediol, Erythrulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Red 33/Cl 17200, Blue 1/Cl 42090, Yellow 5/Cl 19140, Red 40/Cl 16035, Yellow 6/Cl 15985, Green 5/Cl 61570, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Coumarin